All Collections
Creatives - Getting Paid
How Do I Provide My W-9 or W8-BEN Form?
How Do I Provide My W-9 or W8-BEN Form?

W-9 & W8-BEN Form

Atom avatar
Written by Atom
Updated over a week ago

For timely processing of your payout, please make sure that you have provided your W-9 information to us. You can download the W-9 form here

You can email the scanned copy of your completed form to (Please include your Atom account Screen Name when submitting this form.) 

Note for non-US individuals: If you are not a US Person (i.e. if you live in a different country) you need to provide the W8-BEN form that can be found here. 

Please Note: If you need to change your Tax ID or other information that was previously submitted to us, you would need to fill out a new W-9 or W8-BEN form and submit to

Did this answer your question?